Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Bloody boring melb

Hey ppl,

Back in melb. So bloody boring here. Haiz....nothing to do, nowhere to go. Missing u, n everybody else. Have to really start sliming down now. Cos it would b very difficult to kep travelling without a car. Damn it.

Anyway, as i have said, singapore n of cos my fav, hongkong, is much more exciting. Compared to them, melb is a pale n boring place on the map.

Let me show u wat i mean....just the food part first....



Wanton noodles with duck drumstick















Famous Char Siew n Duck place in Singapore

N did i mention...OMG this is heavenly(i havent eaten my breakfast when i did this damn blog...idiot!!








n we move on too.....







another plate of braised duck rice......haha


From here, u can actually see that i really love duck, i din even notice it until when i posted all these pics.. everyone of them is some sort of duck...haha OMG

Singapore Braised Duck With Yam Rice









And of cos, after showing u pics of meals....its time to move on to the gals....









Jolene n Viq.....god noes wat they r doing when i took this shot.
















And we have an additional pink gal next to me called Theresa..bloody noisy gal




o yeah, by the way, u gals supposed to send me the photos that we took rite...???



N now we have to move on to.....cars....

Food , gals and cars...who does not like singapore...haha



i took this shot with my phone when i was driving....driving my new lexus...too bad its not the one i want

U shld noe which one i m toking abt

SAD CASE














This is wat i meant by sad case....out of the 3 cars u see in the picture....only the middle one does not belong to me....the new one is the one to the left, n my baby is the black one to the right.


purposely parked the 2 cars next to the middle one actually...haha

At night n nothing better to do



2 cars of my fav colour....white !!!

n guess wat..my fav cars too...BMW M3 n a Mitsubishi Evo 4

how can things get aby better than that...

Sure beats the Red Ferrari parked in the garage opposite them on homantin hill road....










Of course u could buy both of the cars for the price of this one alone...

the baby Aston...

Looks like a baby to me from here too

I told them not to park all my Ferrari's n Bmws at the airport, but no one told them to park my baby Aston at the IFC....Bloody Idiots





By the way...i forgot to tell u that all the above cars, cept this white car on the left was taken in Singapore or Hongkong.
All interesting cars n beautiful ones.

To futher prove my point of melb...this Hyundai Getz was taken....of cos here in melb.

With erin's bycicle sticking out of its rear end !

Melb IS BORING









Now this is a picture, not really abt cars

Just tot the rest of u would like to see this

Hero Hui n His Vespa Mobile

The Vespa Hero !












After going on n on abt cars the the vespa hero, here is one shot that i will never forget.



NICKY HAN PUKING ALL OVER HIMSELF !

















Lets have a closer shot at that....

was it bourbon nick??

















haha..ok ok..enough for this blog....n in a bombshell its time to say bye bye, see u next time....

I Miss U ((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home