Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Back track..

Hi again, i m now going to tok abt my life when i was in singapore...fun,exciting and boring all rolled together. Well, in singapore, we (Ah Long, Hui, Dez and others) meet up almost everynite. To have our tea....really do miss those times. Even though when i m writing this, Hui is here beside me watching "Bad Company". Its a really funny show with Chris Rock and Anthony Hopkins. Spy movie n stuff are really my cuppa tea. So cant wait for MI:3 to come out.

Anyway, back to the main topic. Singapore, my homeland. Haiz....all those trips to Sepang in KL.. n all the cars back there. Here r some pics....


















That red car belongs to the only "pro" racer in singapore..Dennis Lian. He is real quick on the corners. Wanna b like him when i grow up....no no...wanna b better than him when i grow up..haha....toking like i m still very young.

Anyway, we all had fun in Sepang. Travelling up north with my friends, stopping for meals n toilet breaks, and then all the way down back to Singapore all on the same day. Tiring.

Well of cos, my good friend Desmond is there with me.


















Ok...enough of Singapore....next blog will b abt Melb (Phillip's Island)

Adious

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home