Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Not a very nice day

Feel like a punch that has been driven to my solar plexis....out of breath, feeling weak throughout my whole body, can't seem to lift my hands....but i will perservere. Cant let 1 punch knock me down.

Although i took it with a pinch of salt..trying to tell myself that its just not my character to do such things, it really hurts me. The feeling that only another person like me will know how it will feel like. Nothing i can really say to describe my feelings. I just want a place now to vent my frustrations. Frustrated with myself more than anything else. No one understands..............

To put the icing on the cake, tonite is also not a very nice night. Cant u see that i m trying so hard? Well, trying hard may not b good enough anyway. It is not important. Mayb i m not important. I dont noe....

All i know is i m not going to let this get to me. I will not give up. I will not go quietly into the night! I will show u wat i m made of.

Today really sucks !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home