Thursday, May 18, 2006

Feelings

I'm sorry
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times
I said I'm gonna live without u
maybe someone else is standing there beside u
there is something
that u need to know hun
deep inside me
I feel like I'm dying
I have to see u it's all that I'm asking.

I find it so hard to say
all the things in my heart
I have been hiding
I'm ready to give myself forever
wanna tell u that I'll be your hun
and I really wanna hold u tonight

Baby every time I close my eyes
the only thing I've got on my mind is u
it felt so good to know that u r mine
baby I hope that deep inside
u feel the same way too

Hey man, this is original shit alrite.....cool shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home