Tuesday, March 21, 2006

i m leaving on a jet plane..........

Hey...after reading desmond's blog, n deciding that this is a damn boring place...i decided to write one of my own. I m currently in Aussieland studying for my degree in Biz. Monash UNI. Not a very exciting place to b. I'd rather b in Singapore.

No tall buildings, no noisy people(besides afew drunk Australian's), no more calls to "lateh" at our favourite 20HR (the reason y we call it 20HR is because it is a fact tat the place only opens 20HRs a day), no more tracking sessions wif silverrims and worst of all, no more cha kuay teow n oo lua.

Now wat i really miss is my car. A toyota harrier which is rebadged as a RX300(rebadged by manufacturer). Here, without a car is like hell.Buses end at 7pm. A wait for a bus can take up to abt 1hr. So u understand how i feel without my wheels.

So wat m i gona do?? I m supposed to lose 20KG n my dad buys me a car.Well,hope i can do that. I think its gona take a long time. SHiT!

Any way...cant wait for the guys to come over to Aussieland.
See u in my next blog!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home