Friday, September 29, 2006

Back in SG again....

Hi ppl, me back in SG again, but this time not from melb. guess wat, i went to HK again to enjoy myself....It was great. I finally have a chance to live like a HKer. haha.. Me n Jon see stayed in an autentic HK apartment. It was quite cool. Expeirencing no lifts to the 4th floor everyday is also no joke. Imagine after a long day of shopping n walking, have to climb up to the hse...wah..tired man.

Visited afew new shopping centres this time, n even went to Cheung Chou. The seafood there was good along with the famous desert there. I had Black seseame desert, wah....damn shiok leh!
Too bad no pics this time round, cos firstly, i left my camera in Melb, then secondly, my external HDD is spoiled....bloody hell. Repairing it costs S$280. Even more expensive then my HDD alone. WTF!!!

All my old pics for the past years r in there, so i hope i can retrieve it. If not, i might just really pay the amount n get my pics back.

Anyway, i had a damn good trip to HK. U have been a really nice host to me n jon. N i really liked the dinner with ur mum, chatting n laughing through the whole dinner....guess it wasent much stress at all. But there was a great amount of stress when i suddenly had to work the DVD recorder, haha, cos in SG, we dont have the G-CODE thingy. So it was something new to me. But i guessed u can see that i have already tried my best to work the thing n try to translate my instructions to cantonese for ur mum....hehe..not easy task for me.

I love the places that we have been to too...all the CHA CHAN TING n the shopping, but as u shld already have guessed, the best was the trip to Cheung Chau. The ferry trip there n the short walk around the island....i really hope that we can go on a cruise soon. That will b so perfect.

Anyway, i m trying to work the damn Itunes n trying ti get the songs into my new ipod. So at the same time writing this blog loh....

Cant wait to go back to melb n start reading our first book together. there will b more to come.

By the way, u wanna know wat jon said........hahahaha

OK, time to slp now. See all of u later in y next update....bye

3 Comments:

Blogger superstar said...

life just a good

Saturday, September 30, 2006 6:13:00 AM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

havin fun eh...gee...readin a book together...how romantic.

Saturday, September 30, 2006 4:54:00 PM  
Blogger eshi said...

what do u mean all malaysians? what do they do?

Monday, October 02, 2006 7:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home