Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hey ppl out there

Many things is not going smoothly in melb...Got played out by the school(monash). They are not fixing my timetable, bloody hell. This is putting a great amount of stress on me. I m already behind by 3 weeks due to this damn problem. The student advisors can really eat crap for all i care about. They are not effective at all. Talking to them is just a waste of my time.

It is not that i have already settled the housing problem. The dumb agent sucks. Not doing his job as well. Dont even know when jay n nicky can move in to the hse. N not only that, i still have to confirm that i will b able to move in 2 months time. I realised that i hate to leave my current home now. I have already gotten used to staying here n now i have to move.

Above all this problems, i m also an emotional wreck. Luckily i had Erin, Nicky n Jay here. These people have heard almost all of my nagging n complains n everything. Without them, i will have never been able to manage to hang in there. Thank u people..... N of cos, there is my uncle "fcuker" in malaysia. Been webcaming with him these few nights. Thanks for all ur support guys.

All the long nights n all the waking of u guys up in the middle of the night...i really appriciate it. But i got the energy now to last and do wat it takes to last throughout. So no worries guys.

Trying to keep awake to 2am or later is really taking a toll on me. Watching almost everything on my laptop n trying not to fall asleep is not an easy task. I hope u understand wat i m going through.

Well, time for me to go to school now n nag at the useless advisor.....hope he can shed some light on wat i m supposed to do with my timetable.

O yeah...1 more thing, u owe me a great dinner when u get back.Haha......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Saturday, February 17, 2007 8:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 7:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home